background image

3 | 

P a g e

WEEKDAY: HOW DO I CORRECT THE DAY OF THE WEEK? 

The day of the week will set when the Year, Month, and Date are set.  If your day of the 

week is incorrect, yet the month and date are correct, please go th

program menu

and 

check the YEAR setting. 

DOES THIS CLOCK HAVE 12 HOUR AND 24 HOUR TIME OPTIONS? 

No, this clock only has 12-Hour time. 

WHAT DO THE DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME (DST) SETTINGS MEAN? 

DST AUTOMATIC: Clock gains 1 hour in spring and loses 1 hour in the fall (default). 

DST OFF: Clock remains in Standard Time all year long. 

DST ON: Clock remains in Daylight Saving Time all year long. 

HOW DO I VEIW INDOOR TEMPERATURE OR SECONDS? 

Press the + (PLUS) button to switch between Indoor Temperature or Seconds displayed. 

TIME: DOES THIS CLOCK HAVE ATOMIC TIME? 

Yes: 

The clock will search for the WWVB Atomic Time Signal when powered on. If no reception is 

made, it will search or automatically at UTC: 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00. 

If there is no WWVB reception, the clock will search for the atomic time signal every 2 hours 
until the WWVB time is received.  

The atomic time signal icon will flash while searching.  The tower icon will be solid when it 
has connected. 

From normal time display, press the SET button to search for the WWVB time signal. 

Please be sure you have selected your time zone from the list in the Settings menu.  

When the Atomic time signal is received, the clock will set to the time zone selected. Default 
is Eastern Time. 

Reception: 

The WWVB time signal can be received up to 2,000 miles away from Boulder Colorado. 

However, due to the nature of the Earth’s Ionosphere, reception is very limited during 

daylight hours. The Radio-controlled display will search for a signal every night when 

reception is best.  

Allow up to 5 nights for the change from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time and vice-

versa to occur, depending on your location and atmospheric conditions. 

Summary of Contents for 513-1422

Page 1: ...ns 3 What do the Daylight Saving Time DST Settings mean 3 How do I veiw Indoor Temperature or Seconds 3 TIME Does this clock have Atomic Time 3 What is Time Advance and how do I set it 4 How do I set a Time Alarm 4 FACTORY RESET How do I factory reset my clock 5 BATTERIES WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BATTERIES Good fresh batteries are important for best performance in your clock Batteries with an ...

Page 2: ...selection and move straight to the Hour To begin 1 Hold the SET button for 2 seconds to enter settings mode BEEP ON will show Press the or button to turn the button beep sound off 2 Press SET to confirm and move to the atomic time ON OFF ATOMIC ON will show Press the or button if you do not want Atomic Time signal OFF 3 Press SET to confirm and move to the Daylight Saving Indicator DST selections ...

Page 3: ...eption is made it will search or automatically at UTC 7 00 8 00 9 00 10 00 and 11 00 If there is no WWVB reception the clock will search for the atomic time signal every 2 hours until the WWVB time is received The atomic time signal icon will flash while searching The tower icon will be solid when it has connected From normal time display press the SET button to search for the WWVB time signal Ple...

Page 4: ...the Atomic Time Signal Note Only the hour can be changed Set Desired Hour 1 Hold the TIME ADVANCE button until the Hour flashes Desired Hour will show 2 Press the PLUS button to adjust the hour Press the MINUS button to reset hour to current hour 3 Press the TIME ADVANCE button to confirm and exit Switch between Desired Time and Local time Press the TIME ADVANCE button to switch between Desired Ti...

Page 5: ...5 P a g e FACTORY RESET HOW DO I FACTORY RESET MY CLOCK To factory reset your clock 1 Remove batteries and press any button 20 times 2 Reinsert batteries ...

Reviews: